Fleet Concepts is pleased to offer a dedicated innovative transportation system in the United States.
We were one of the very first companies to provide an established dedicated lease service over 25 years ago. We believe that we offer the highest quality service available. It is an alternative to owning your own fleet which allows you to have total control of a fleet of equipment and drivers, without the problems and liabilities of ownership.
Description of The Dedicated Truck Program
We supply drivers, tractors, trailers, fuel, maintenance and all support operations in one package. Equipment and drivers are generally based at your facility or facilities.
Dedicated Truck Program in a Nut Shell
Advantages Of Our Dedicated Truck Service
- Instant Fleet
- No exposure to California equipment inspections!
- No need for safety/compliance coordinator!
- No need for logbook auditing!
- No driver shortage!
- No need for relief drivers for sick and vacation days!
- No workmen’s compensation paid by your company!
- No spikes or need for truck insurance!
- No need for authority!
- No maintenance costs!
- Driver is controlled by you!
Length of Agreement
3 month trial basis is available.
30 day cancelation notice required.
- One (1) Tractor
- One (1) Driver
- Two (2) Trailers
- Operates within 150 mile radius of your facilities
$72 per hour plus FSC
Average Cost Per Day of Dedicated Truck Program
40 Hour Minimum per week or 3 loads per day Minimum
40 HOUR MINIMUM PER WEEK
8 hours a Day Average
300 miles Average Per Day
$72 Per Hour x 8 hours = $576
FSC of .20 Per Mile x 300 = $60
(The FSC changes on a weekly basis. You will receive weekly reports on this.)
Total Average Cost Per Day = $624